Advanced Field Methods for Minelab Excaliber
This is Mr. Clynick’s most detailed and informative book to date. In it, he helps the reader to develop an in-depth and practical understanding of the Excalibur’s in-ground operating characteristics and capabilities. Topics include:
• -how understanding BBS detectors can increase your treasure hunting accuracy and effectiveness.
• -tuning: the “Salt and Pepper” method.
• -understanding the Excalibur 11.
• -coil control methods for identifying targets.
• -audio tips and methods.
• -recognizing gold, alloys and foils.
• -top hunter “Goldinwater’s” high-power system.
• -using “ground noises” to identify targets.
• -gold and the discriminate control.
• -understanding “out-of-range” responses, “nullouts” and “returning” signals.
• -high-accuracy “Reverse Hunting” with the Excalibur.
• -modifications, maintenance, basic repairs and troubleshooting.
• -and much more…
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!