GARRETT AT MAX
MAX features equal MAX performance
- Built-in Z-LynkTM Wireless Technology Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
- New Garrett MS-3TM Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included
- The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high- delity audio . . . with no cords attached! The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high- delity audio . . . with no cords attached!
- Maximum Detection Depth Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with signi cant depth increase.
- True All Metal Mode Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
- Optimized Frequency
The AT Max’s 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
- High Resolution Ground Balance
Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
- Automatic Ground Balance WindowTM
Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
- Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
- More Controls—All easily accessible with a single nger as you search.
AT MAX’s other features include:
• Iron AudioTM
Hear discriminated iron (normally silenced) to avoid digging tricky, undesired at iron items.
• All Metal Iron AudioTM
Garrett Exclusive feature that audibly identifies discriminated iron while operating in a True All-Metal Mode.
• Adjustable Frequency
Small frequency shifts to eliminate interference.
• All Terrain Versatility
Fully submersible to 10-foot (3 meter) depth. Weatherproof design also protects against dusty and humid environments. For underwater use, optional wired headphones must be used.
- Digital Target ID—0 to 99 scale.
- High-Res Iron DiscriminationTM
44 points of iron resolution.
• Adjustable Threshold
User can manually adjust the audio threshold (the constant background sound or “hum”) to better hear faint targets.
• Pulse Width Modulation Audio
Proportional PWM audio response and Tone Roll Audio provide more target information and sharp, responsive target signals.
• Four Search Modes: True All-Metal, Custom, Coins, and Zero Discrim Modes.
• Fast Recovery Speed
• Notch Discrimination
• Coin Depth Indicator
• Battery Condition Indicator
• All Garrett AT searchcoils
are compatible: 4.5” SuperSniper,
5” x 8” DD coil, 6.5” x 9” concentric coil,
8.5” x 11” DD coil, and 9” x 12” concentric coil.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!