Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector w/ Accessory Bundle
Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector w/ Accessory Bundle
We are proud to offer our amazing bundle
for E-TRAC customers
YOURS FREE WITH THE PURCHASE OF A MINELAB E-TRAC
-ABOUT OUR BUNDLES-
OUR FREE BUNDLES ARE CREATED TO PLEASE YOU, NOT US!
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CONTENT OF THIS BUNDLE PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SWAP THINGS OUT TO FIT YOUR NEEDS OR ISSUE YOU A CREDIT..
We do not and will not bundle cheap china junk that will not last!
Our bundles consist of only top quality name brand accessories.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER FROM WINDY CITY
Since it was founded some 20 years ago, Minelab Electronics has continually set the standard for in-field metal detector performance at some of the most difficult sites around the world. Today, treasure hunters equipped with a Minelab E-Trac or Explorer and some basic tools are recovering thousands of collectible coins, valuable pieces of jewelry and rare artifacts spanning the centuries on a regular basis.
This handbook contains the information you need to quickly master these high performance detectors through a solid understanding of their operation. It covers the entire Explorer line from the original S and XS to the latest SE Pro as well as the new E-Trac. Some of the topics include:
* Learn what every control on these detectors do
* Discover what new features can be found on the E-Trac
* Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by veteran detectorists
* from around the world to make you more successful
* How to search for and find lost coins, relics and jewelry
* Learn the secrets of competition hunting
* How to get more performance with fewer adjustments
* Accessories that can help you find more and enjoy your time in the field
If you already own an Explorer or E-Trac, this book will show you how simple they are to operate. If you are considering purchasing one, it will answer any questions you might have and help you decide which one is right for your type of hunting.
MINELAB TOOL POUCH,
Designed to be worn on a belt around the waist.
This heavy duty pouch provides a place to store your finds, or for carrying your digging tools.
There is a zippered compartment above for storing more valuable finds..
MINELAB PADDED CARRY BAG,
Deluxe carry bag with one pocket.
Just the right protection for your new detector.
LESCHE DIGGING TOOL WITH SHEATH,
This is our best selling and the ultimate digging tool...replaces the trowel, knife, and tiller. Used for landscaping projects, it is also the favorite of metal detectors, campers, hikers and other outdoorsmen (excuse me, outdoor persons). Sharp as any razor-blade the serrated teeth along the blade edge can saw through roots, weeds, vines, sod, well. you name it. You can use the other side of the blade for cutting canvas, burlap, twine, cardboard, rope, or weed mat. The blade and the handle are welded at a 90 degree angle to give you the lift you need when prying or digging in any sort of soil hard packed or not. The alloy steel is heat treated and tempered giving the edge an almost permanent sharpness. The handle is vinyl. This tool comes with a Cordura nylon belt holster so you can carry the tool with you safely. The Lesche Digging tool is made in the USA by W. W. MANUFACTURING . All of their tools are hand made of aircraft-quality steel
Blade length = 7 inches - Blade width = 1 3/4 inches - Total Tool Length = 12 inches - Weight = 6.4 oz
INCLUDED FROM MINELAB COMES WITH THE FOLLOWING,
KOSS UR-30 HEADPHONES
The KOSS UR-30 (100 ohm) headphones have been custom built for Minelab Electronics to suit their range of high-end metal detectors
These excellent headphones give you a crisp clear signal, nicely padded muffs that eliminate outside noise, and are very comfortable to wear all day long. Supplied with flexible curly cord. Big performance at a small price!
MINELAB E-TRAC ALKALINE AND NIMH BATTERY PACKS
Never get caught again without battery backup.
Comes 2 battery packs and wall charger for NIMH.
The Famous Minelab E-TRAC
The E-TRAC is Minelab's most technologically advanced detector incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and SmartfindTM discrimination (see the Images & 360 page for pictures). Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set the E-TRAC apart from any other detector available today.
When it comes down to it the E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis.
- Utilising FBS technology with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz - 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analysed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC's advanced signal processing to analyse more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality - create, download and upload your favourite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMaskTM with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust - a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- SmartfindTM - a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots so you can personalise modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings - High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design "@ fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel 72mm x 48mm - designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight waterproof 11" Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
---WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED MINELAB DEALER ---
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!