Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold Metal Detector w/ Accessory Bundle Package
Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold Metal Detector w/ Accessory Bundle Package
Windy City proudly presents our
Minelab X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack metal detector bundle package!
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US
Yours free with purchase of an X-TERRA 705:
-ABOUT OUR BUNDLES-
OUR FREE BUNDLES ARE CREATED TO PLEASE YOU, NOT US!
IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE CONTENT OF THIS BUNDLE PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SWAP THINGS OUT TO FIT YOUR NEEDS OR ISSUE YOU A CREDIT..
We do not and will not bundle cheap china junk that will not last!
Our bundles consist of only top quality name brand accessories.
1. TREASURE WISE HEADPHONES,
Made especially for metal detectors.
Headphones extend battery life and help you hear fainter deeper targets. How? They block out background noise. These have a coiled cord, adjustable individual volume controls, a stereo/mono switch and an adjustable comfortable headband
2. TREASURE WISE FINDS POUCH,
This pouch features a heavy adjustable belt for mounting around your waist with a simple snap buckle system.
The Pouch size is about 8" Long x 9" High and 4" Wide.
3. KNEE PADS
Pair of Deluxe Knee pads
4. LESCHE DIGGING TOOL WITH SHEATH,
This is our best selling and the ultimate digging tool...replaces the trowel, knife, and tiller. Used for landscaping projects, it is also the favorite of metal detectors, campers, hikers and other outdoorsmen (excuse me, outdoor persons). Sharp as any razor-blade the serrated teeth along the blade edge can saw through roots, weeds, vines, sod, well. you name it. You can use the other side of the blade for cutting canvas, burlap, twine, cardboard, rope, or weed mat. The blade and the handle are welded at a 90 degree angle to give you the lift you need when prying or digging in any sort of soil hard packed or not. The alloy steel is heat treated and tempered giving the edge an almost permanent sharpness. The handle is vinyl. This tool comes with a Cordura nylon belt holster so you can carry the tool with you safely. The Lesche Digging tool is made in the USA by W. W. MANUFACTURING . All of their tools are hand made of aircraft-quality steel
Blade length = 7 inches - Blade width = 1 3/4 inches - Total Tool Length = 12 inches - Weight = 6.4 oz
5. MINELAB PADDED CARRY BAG
Most detectors will fit in this bag without taking off the coil, This padded, heavy-duty water-resistant cordura bag has ample room for your metal detector without having to break your detector down. The wider coil end has room to fit most Large size coils. It also has a Large zippered side pocket for your treasure hunting accessories. This full zippered padded bag with carrying straps, offers great protection when storing or transporting your detector. approx 53” long
Plus, experience the ultimate in all-purpose detecting with the X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack!
The ever popular X-TERRA 705 is now available in an all new Gold Pack configuration. The X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack comes with the 18.75kHz Double-D elliptical coil as standard, to give you effective depth and ground coverage out in the field. Using 18.75kHz as the standard frequency coil, the X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack is especially configured for gold prospecting, with advanced Iron Mask Discrimination and Ground Balance functions, which are perfect for detecting in mineralised goldfield ground.
The X-TERRA 705 offers the ultimate detecting experience. Capitalising on the versatility of the range, the X-TERRA 705 can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. Thanks to Gold Prospecting and Coin & Treasure Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Across diverse detecting conditions and in the toughest environments, the X-TERRA 705 delivers optimal performance with ease. An all-purpose detector capable of all types of detecting, from gold prospecting to coin & treasure, relic and beach. Performance and features driven, the versatility of this detector makes it without question, the leading detector in this category.
The specialised Prospecting Mode has improved sensitivity making the detector more sensitive to small target signals. The Prospecting Mode can be used in highly mineralised, 'difficult' areas. The high frequency Double-D coil that comes standard with the X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack offers advantages, as its great at handling these conditions. The Prospecting Mode is ideal not only when searching for gold nuggets but also for small relics and some types of jewellery.
Packed with features and offering you the ultimate in flexibility, the X-TERRA 705 is a superior detector that will find you more, more often!
Perfect for when you want an easy to learn and simple to operate detector that finds you gold.
- Minelab’s proprietary "True Digital" VFLEX technology, the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
- Standard 18.75kHz Double-D elliptical coil provides effective depth and ground coverage, plus the coil’s high frequency is extremely sensitive and perfectly suited for finding small pieces of gold.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency waterproof coils - all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing, Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- True automatic Ground Balance eliminates false ground noises so you can hear elusive small gold signals.
- Four preset detecting patterns that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask – designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Effective noise cancel reduces interference.
- Threshold tone for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes: Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability – precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Also a great coin detector with highly accurate discrimination and numeric target identification.
- Positive transflective LCD display providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators, update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.
--- WE ARE AN AUTHORIZED MINELAB DEALER ---
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!