The Minelab Excaliber "From Beginner to Advanced"
Clive James Clynick is the author of twelve previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick shares his thirty-plus years of shoreline detecting experience to produce this practical guide to getting started and developing your accuracy with the Minelab Excalibur.
• Search Basics
• Your Treasure Hunting “Kit”
• Familiarization and Tuning Basics
• Avoiding Junk by Developing Your Accuracy
• Recognizing Gold by Signal Tone
• Skill Building at the Bench and in the Field
• Detector Care: Avoiding Damage and Breakdowns
• The Excalibur on Land
• Silver-Only Hunting
• Selecting and Understanding Sites
• Includes the Audio CD: “BBS: Learning the Tones”
…and much more
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!